Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tremors

And once again Twitter writes my posts for me:

(BTW Johnny's tweet was retweeted by more than 100 people
and also got picked up by Rumor Fix and included in its story
on celebrity reactions to the East Coast earthquake!)



Tremor? Yeah. He's got your tremor right here. Just ask designer Asher Levine.

Photo tweeted by Johnny of his fitting 
at Asher's studio yesterday.



Or my dear friend Deb.




Bonus tremors: This simply and beautifully written Tumblr post by another dear friend, Tatiana Edrenkina, is one of the best descriptions of how the force of nature that is Johnny changes people's lives. Don't miss it! Love this, Tanya. Thank you for sharing.

Johnny meets Tatiana 
(the lovely person in the fabulous red shirt!). 
From Tatiana's Tumblr post.



Yes! Q and A returns!! Go read it now!



New on Johnny's website!
How I would love to go to this...



More new stuff on Johnny's website!
He'll be attending Macy's Glamorama Los Angeles
on Friday, Sept. 23, and also performing in 
"Fashion on Ice" on Saturday, Sept. 24, in Chicagoland!
Info here!



Yes! Johnny's dresses are now available
for purchase only on eDressMe.com!



At last: Pop Star On Ice is now available on DVD!
Order yours today from the Pop Star On Ice website!



Johnny tweeted recently:
"Buy my single,'Dirty Love' via iTunes.
Tell all your friends to as well. The more copies sold
takes me one step closer to making a video! №1!"
THE WORLD NEEDS THIS VIDEO
IN THE SAME WAY THAT IT NEEDS AIR.
You know what to do.
Please buy the song from Johnny's website,
or just click the "Buy" button on the player
at the top of the blog!



Hey, Welcome to My World also is available
as an eBook! More info on Johnny's website!


copyright 2011 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

11 comments:

Peace said...

OK, wasn't Tremors about giant worms? I'm sorry Binky, I can't not think about phallic references when you throw all this Johnny bootay in my face like that at pre-dawn. I'll go sit in the Nasty Thoughts corner. I expect to not be alone for too long.

Maggie St. said...

"my life changed" That just about sums it up for everyone who has seen / met Johnny. Yup. Changed...for the Better.

aaaack said...

If Johnny was dancing, that's a good chance that he was happy, which makes us happy.

Or, maybe the dancing was being taped for BGJW and they wanted a variation from the last series.

Asher Levine looks like he is tempted to apply Removable Hickey No. II. (That muslin form can someday be plated in bronze and mounted on a pedestal, lol.)

My luxury item request on a desert island would be Internet Service, enabling continued access to Misfit Mimes' blog, Johnny's Facebook and Twitter, etc.

Thank you, Tatiana and Binky, for sharing.

Lauren / Ren said...

LOL Tremors was about giant worms, that caused some earthquakes too I believe. Kevin Bacon movie.

By the way, when Johnny tweeted that status, my brain read 'fitting' as 'flirting'. Then I saw the photo.

http://bit.ly/oSe20F

Joining Peace in the Nasty Thoughts corner ....

Atomic Wife said...

I love Tatiana.

PumaJ said...

Tatiana just says it so succintly in her post on Tumblr about Johnny, "...my life changed".

Yes that was my experience as well when I met Johnny for the first time, last year in Sun Valley. His essential sweetness, humor, & centered groundedness radiates so powerfully from the very core of his acceptence of self & Self, that when one has the opportunity to speak with him for a few minutes, that enrgy is palpalble.

Again, thank you for your wonderful blog, Binx ❤

HillbillyDingle said...

Binky...there's not alot that I can say after both the tanning bed photo AND Johnny's delicious tweet..

I know, I know..I'm off to the corner to join the other kittens waiting there...

#LiveLifeInTheCorner!

HillbillyDingle said...

Okay, Binks..At a time like this (I almost wrote "at a time LICK this"...How Freudian was THAT??) LOL..there's not much left to say, after looking at the tanning photo and reading Johnny's tweet...

...so I'm off to the corner AGAIN, to join my kitten friends who, along with me, perpetually LIVE over there....

#LiveLifeInTheCorner

HillbillyDingle said...

My life has changed in SO many ways after I abandoned the fear of being a "fan"..always thought I was much too old for that. In letting go of my fear, and embracing the entire culture that swirls around Johnny Weir, my life has changed in ways I would never have imagined. I have met so many wonderful people who now, I simply could not see my life without..that would be those of you on here that I am truly honoured to call my friends! And then, there's Johnny himself. Meeting him at Ice Dreams this year was a surreal experience. When I watch the video over (as I do more often than not..thanks again, Binky!!) I am absolutely fascinated by the gentleness of his touch when his fingers caress the little Faberge' egg nestled in the presentation box, like it was something truly precious and special. **SIGH**. Little did he know, HE was the fragile, precious and special encounter I would ahve that night-and I haven't stopped dancing yet. This was a girl...erm, woman..who thought her dancing days were all but over, until I met the cabal and it's idol. Thanks to johnny, my life has changed so much for the better, and I have learned that I still have songs left to sing, and that dancing to a different beat SUITS me somehow..
Thanks for sharing the singular defining moment of my life..it was a pleasure and a supreme honour to share my meeting with Johnny with you..

Princess Johnny-Love ♥ said...

k, first of all, all the other kittens in the corner can just move on OVER! cause this kitten needs to fit in the Naughty Corner too.

um, it's getting kind of crowded in the corner, isn't it?

excited about the edressme commercial! and that makes me think about the M.A.C. pics that are coming this fall!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

WheresMyKoppy said...

I think Johnny may have a couple nominees the last few days for Tweet of the Week, lol!

Isn't it just amazing how much this young, talented man has positively affected so many lives? I don't think he has any idea truly, does he?

I love the movie 'Tremors' (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100814/), by the way! My nephew and I used to just refer to it as 'the worm movie', and it's become a cult classic of sorts. So as soon as I saw the title of this blog that movie is indeed exactly what I immediately thought of.

Thanks again for your wonderful blog!