Saturday, February 28, 2015

Happy 5th Blogoversary!

JW_LVI_02-2015_01A-1
Johnny and Binky, from 2010 to now.



Very special thanks to my lovely friend Olga Amburtseva for creating this wonderful art in remembrance!

year5_Olga_A_02-28-2015
I love that this includes a screenshot of the entry that started it all.


UPDATE: Thanks also to Diva on Ice for their wonderful post!

year5_Diva_On_Ice_02-28-2015_720


And thank you to everyone who has stopped by to read nearly every day for the past five years, to all who kindly followed me to this new location, and to every person who has ever contacted me to say, “OMG I LOVE YOUR BLOG.” That makes my day every time.

And most of all, thank you to the amazing Johnny, who skated across my computer screen a little more than five years ago and changed everything. The world, and my little corner of it, is a more beautiful place because you are in it. ❤️