Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fearless

Fearless ...
and stunningly beautiful.
Original yfrog pic posted by Johnny on Saturday.
It takes a man with some seriously large cojones
and an equally large IDGAF attitude to pull this off.
I need this as a giant poster like yesterday.
Love.

In fact, love so hard that this is a thing
that should be available ASAP
at fine stores everywhere:


Because the world needs this.
It (by which I mean "I") also needs
an autographed "My Wedding Moment" 8x10 glossy
free with your (by which I mean "my")
first purchase. :)



Bonus pic of AWESOME!
Another from yfrog, tweeted on Sunday
by Jeremy Valadez (@DJayV on Twitter), who wrote:
"Can't wait to see @JohnnyGWeir at LAPride. retweet!!!"
Jeremy, you rock, and in addition to my poster and my 8x10,
I also need a copy of whatever you're holding there...



Please help Johnny meet his goal
of raising $10,000 for breast cancer research
by visiting his donor page!
And buy tickets NOW to see Johnny

perform in Skate for Hope on
Saturday, June 18, in Columbus, OH!
(Same weekend as the Annually Awesome
Columbus Gay Pride Parade--win-win!)

UPDATE: Johnny will be performing
FOUR times at Skate for Hope!
He'll be in the Headliners' Opening and Closing numbers,
and also will skate two solos!



Yes! Johnny's dresses are now available
for purchase only on eDressMe.com!



At last: Pop Star On Ice is now available on DVD!
Order yours today from the Pop Star On Ice website!



Johnny tweeted recently:
"Buy my single,'Dirty Love' via iTunes.
Tell all your friends to as well. The more copies sold
takes me one step closer to making a video! №1!"
THE WORLD NEEDS THIS VIDEO
IN THE SAME WAY THAT IT NEEDS AIR.
You know what to do.
Please buy the song from Johnny's website,
or just click the "Buy" button on the player
at the top of the blog!



Hey, Welcome to My World also is available
as an eBook! More info on Johnny's website!


copyright 2011 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

5 comments:

germansoulmate said...

"It takes a man with some seriously large cojones
and an equally large IDGAF attitude to pull this off."

This. So much...*pulling off hat in respect*

aaaack said...

It takes a serious quantity of guts to be yourself if you are gay or a guy with feminine traits. Men in our society are seriously repressed in this regard, and they're docked many points if they try to push back.

Johnny is willing to fight for the right to be pretty. History will say he is right to fight for this.

PumaJ said...

Johnny gives us such a strong and powerful & stunning vision of male femininity, of Femme in male form:-) Rock on my younger Femme sister!

Thank you, Binx for bringing us Johnny's brave beauty this morning:-)

Maggie St. said...

I know Johnny originally didn't want push his being gay, as it is just something he IS...just like he's a man, just like he has green eyes.

But I have to admit, I am glad that lately he has been addressing this and openly defending gay rights, gay issues. Where would women of the USA be today if our great-grandmothers & grandmothers hadn't risen up for their rights, where would African-Americans be if their ancestors hadn't risen up? Yes, none of us should have to fight for what is rightfully ours, but unfortunately, we do have to fight.

My heart was broken about a year ago when my daughter asked me if I thought she'd ever get married in her lifetime. I joked a bit, thinking she was asking the age-old "will I ever find someone to love who loves me" question. But no.

She really wants to know if she will be able to legally marry another woman without any hassles or legal problems. And it broke my heart to have to tell her that I honestly do not know.

I hope and pray that with strong people like Johnny, open and honest with who he is, can help sway the minds & hearts of those who currently have my daughter's rights in shackles.

And may my daughter look just as stunning in HER wedding dress! ♥

Princess Johnny-Love ♥ said...

this photo completely made my day! i had to print it out to look at and admire! ♥