Monday, May 21, 2012

Congratulations, Johnny!!!!

Stunning art tweeted on Sunday—also the day of a rare 
annular or "ring of fire" eclipse—as we headed into serious 
Grand Prix vigil mode, by lovely @ayukovon, who wrote: 
"Fingers crossed for @JohnnyGWeir! (^-^) x 
And also pray to new moon and sun."



Monday, 9:45 a.m. in Switzerland / 2:45 a.m. in Chicago: 

THE LIST IS POSTED!!!

Please click twice for full-size view!
Visit the US Figure Skating website for more info, 
and the ISU website for the complete announcement.



Congratulations to Johnny on receiving TWO Grand Prix assignments!!! 

He'll be competing in:

Rostelecom Cup aka Cup of Russia in Moscow, November 9-11

Trophée Eric Bompard in Paris, November 16-18

(OMG!!! Russia!!!)

And that's about all I've got right now. The adrenaline rush has pretty much wiped me out. Except also I am very, very happy for him, and so proud to be his fan.

This is going to be AMAZING.

Because competitive skating has been far too long without him...

Photo © David Ingogly.
Please click twice for larger view,
or click here for the glorious full-size image.



Johnny's tweet this morning.



HE REALLY, REALLY IS!! 
Landing quads and kicking ass 
in a Grand Prix event near you!
Read his comeback statement 
on his website!



New on Johnny's website!! Johnny returns 
to perform again in Sun Valley this summer! 
He'll be the headliner at the Saturday, August 4, ice show, 
and tickets are on sale now!! Don't miss it!




Very special thanks to North Carolina resident 
and all-around awesome person Jana Colgin 
for the petition link. Please visit the 
"Repeal Amendment One" Facebook page for more info.



Please click to vote for Johnny 
once a day as "Best Sportsman"
Because he retweeted Luisa Lotka to tell us 
he wants us to! (Note: With his "58.132" rating, 
he is currently in 1st place in both 
Figure Skating AND across all sports!)



New on Johnny's website!!
In early June he'll be heading to China 
for Artistry on Ice: Red Temptation
Weibo, here we come!!




It's not too late! Subscribe now 
and get the entire Johnny Weir perspective, 
including his never-before-heard free skate commentary 
available exclusively on icenetwork.com!



Q and A! Go read it now!



with MAC is pretty much sold out, 
but I'm leaving this video on here 
for a little while longer 
because I love it so much.



Yes! Johnny's dresses are now available
for purchase only on eDressMe.com!



At last: Pop Star On Ice is now available on DVD!
Order yours today from the Pop Star On Ice website!



Johnny tweeted:
"Buy my single,'Dirty Love' via iTunes.
Tell all your friends to as well. The more copies sold
takes me one step closer to making a video! №1!"

IN THE SAME WAY THAT IT NEEDS AIR.
You know what to do.
Please buy the song from Johnny's website,
or just click the "Buy" button on the player
at the top of the blog!



Hey, Welcome to My World also is available
as an eBook! More info on Johnny's website!


copyright 2012 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

4 comments:

germansoulmate said...

I´m still in happy mode. So excited for him.

Congrats to you, Johnny. I´m sure you will make Victor, and your fans, very proud as you´ve always done.

Great new pic, BTW. ♥♥♥

Blacklace28 said...

OMG! Words are not enough to tell how excited I am for next season to start right now!!!
Yesterday (this morning actually) I went to bed at about 1:30 am Argentine time... I woke up every hour to check my twitter feed, to see if there were news... and at about 5:15 am the news hit!!! I´ve never gotten out of bed so quickly! I got my computer, screamed at it to load faster, woke up my entire family and then squinted at the screen, trying to see if his name was anywhere and OMG THERE IT WAS!!!!!!! Russia and France!!!!! In NOVEMBER!!! Now I just have to get someone to give me plane tickets as a gift for my birthday!!!!

aaaack said...

So happy and thrilled for Johnny's wonderful assignments.

Am getting warm minty feelings about the coming crowds already.

WheresMyKoppy said...

I didn't find out until I got home and tried to call up the DBacks GAmeday. I happened to see Johnny's tweet about 'PHoenix'. Then I went looking for stuff related to phoenix I could post and all I could come up with was definitions of phoenix, which I think most of us already know. I also can't think of a good song about phoenix to post...

@WheresMyKoppy

@JohnnyGWeir http://en.wikipedia.org/​wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)Definition of 'Phoenix', rising from the ashes. #PhoenixRising

5:37 PM - 21 May 12 via web

@WheresMyKoppy

@JohnnyGWeir 'The Phoenix is often represented as emblem of the sun, resurrection & immortality, mystical rebirth or hope.' #PhoenixRising

5:35 PM - 21 May 12 via web