Thursday, October 13, 2011

Carnivale: The Movie

The following video is shared with permission from the unbelievably fabulous Eric Alt, who posted it on his Facebook page last night and who clearly has a future in comedy should he ever grow tired of endlessly styling Johnny's hair.*

I have no words. At all. Because I'm laughing so hard I can't speak. Or write. Or type. 

Or breathe. 

Like when Dr. Weir forces Eric to wear the glass helmet.

Although maybe it's that I'm allergic to horses...

Just watch. You'll understand.

And then we can discuss Evil Clown Johnny.


Screencaps from the video found on the Tumblr 
to whom I am forever grateful.



I also have no idea how they made it through this whole thing without totally cracking up (although watch for Johnny to almost lose it at about 3:47, when Eric says the clowns in his dream "wobble.")

My glass helmet is off to them.

Brilliant and absolutely priceless.

If you need me, I'll just be here. All day. Screencapping like crazy. And eating salmons.

Be forewarned: You might think the movie is over at about 9:40. 
But it's not. Wait for it ... wait for it ...
Video link.



*Eric: "I think Johnny Weir is the devil ... Sometimes in my dreams, I have to do his hair over and over and over and over. And he wants a pompadour. And then he wants finger waves. And then he wants extensions. And then he wants it natural. And it's driving me crazy."

Gif from CompleteMadman's Tumblr, 
with a thousand thanks.



Bonus video! Posted on Facebook by NealB of NealB-TV--
great interview from backstage at Carnivale! 
Everything about this makes me smile. :)



Please join me in supporting GLAAD's Spirit Day initiative! 
From GLAAD's website: "Millions of Americans wear purple 
on Spirit Day as a sign of support for lesbian, gay, bisexual 
and transgender (LGBT) youth and to speak out against bullying. 
Spirit Day was started in 2010 by teenager Brittany McMillan 
as a response to the young people who had taken their own lives. 
Observed annually on October 20, individuals, schools, organizations, 
corporations, media professionals and celebrities wear purple, 
which symbolizes spirit on the rainbow flag." 
More info here on how you can get involved! 
I will of course be wearing my purple 
Johnny Weir-Traver Rains "Army of One" T-shirt that day.




Yes! Holiday Dreams On Ice returns, 
this time to Philly! 
VIP tickets are already on sale! 
Get yours today via the Holiday Dreams On Ice website!



OMGIDIE. BRB now moving to Orlando...
More info from MAC here.



Q and A!! Go read it now!



Still tix available
including performance-only tickets for $45!
Or see the ITNY website for more info!



Yes! Johnny's dresses are now available
for purchase only on eDressMe.com!



At last: Pop Star On Ice is now available on DVD!
Order yours today from the Pop Star On Ice website!



Johnny tweeted recently:
"Buy my single,'Dirty Love' via iTunes.
Tell all your friends to as well. The more copies sold
takes me one step closer to making a video! №1!"
THE WORLD NEEDS THIS VIDEO
IN THE SAME WAY THAT IT NEEDS AIR.
You know what to do.
Please buy the song from Johnny's website,
or just click the "Buy" button on the player
at the top of the blog!



Hey, Welcome to My World also is available
as an eBook! More info on Johnny's website!



The latest episode of Husbands is here! 
If you haven't seen this yet, go check it out now! 
Then please "like" them on Facebook 
and sign up for their insider newsletter!


copyright 2011 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

5 comments:

germansoulmate said...

These two vids made my entire day.

I´ll stay here right with you.

Thanks for posting them, and thanks to Eric for giving permission and, as usual, to Johnny.

Debora Walsh said...

Still dying from last night.
"Oh what, you want pat on the back for having 105 degree temperature?"

I can't even....

Princess Johnny-Love ♥ said...

k, the only thing i can think of to say is that apparently Vitya likes giving hickies! hee hee! and YAY! so happy for him and Johnny! ♥

love both the vids, ty for sharing! gonna go watch a few more times!

Nancy Knisley said...

This video is going to keep me happily blogging on The Quotable Johnny Weir, chortling all the while, for umpteen days.

Johnny and Eric are so fabulous together in so many ways!

Someone needs to start blogging The Quotable Eric Alt.

aaaack said...

Beauty Bear Eric has a lot on his plate, but they are fabulous entrees and sides.

Hope Eric catches lots of fresh sal-mon (like Galina's "beautiful cod"). And never tires of pulling new hairstyles out of Johnny's head, like rabbits from a magician's hat.