Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fluff: There She Is, Miss Weirlandia...

Click on the picture, or click here,
to see the contestants!
(Click again for a larger view.)


Not only is Johnny judging the Miss USA pageant this year,
he's also the one and only judge for Miss Weirlandia,
a celebration of free bitches and their beauty, inside and out!
Here he is with this year's seven finalists.
Please click here or on the picture to see the contestants
chosen to represent Weirlandia in all its diversity!
(Click again for a larger view.)
Click here to read the Miss Weirlandia contestant bios.

And please be sure to watch Johnny
on Donald Trump's Miss USA pageant this Sunday,
May 16, televised live starting at 6 p.m. CDT on NBC!


Please keep voting for Johnny
as "Most Addictive Reality Star"
in the NewNowNext Awards! Vote here
(he's the last one listed in the fifth category--scroll down!)
or on Twitter by constantly tweeting #realityWEIR.
Voting ends June 4, which gives us plenty of time
to get Johnny oh, say, ONE MILLION votes!
And vote here for Johnny to win
the 2010 Readers' Choice Skater of the Year Award!

Special thanks to Johnny Weir Facebook fan
Nicole Davis for the inspiration!

copyright 2010 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

7 comments:

WheresMyKoppy said...

OH, you funny, funny woman you! You didn't tell us there was a Miss Weirlandia constest going on! I protest at not being given the chance to enter! Yeah, right, like I could ever enter a beauty pageant... LOL! You're making me laugh out loud again at 3 am, and distracting me from something I should have had done already. Almost as bad as looking at those darn pictures of JW people keep distracting me with over on FB...

PumaJ said...

Oh Mimes :-) I'm laughing so hard the tears streaming out of my eyes.

Quite the life stories you have there on the contestants 〠 〠

bsontwit said...

How are you this funny at this hour of the night?? looking forward to watching Johnny on Sunday, wish the whole show was about him....

Aims said...

You are simply divine my dear! I LOVE IT! The contestant bios are awesome! I want Miss Behavior to win for sure.... can I be miss behavior? Or at least Miss Behaving?
How much fun would it be to misbehave with Johnny? hmmmm?

Anonymous said...

AHA! Too funny and clever. Surely Johnny would win if he was a contestant, and he would win on smarts and looks and talent.

Personally, I am not a fan of beauty pageants but will watch on occasion because it is just interesting to watch these ladies do what they do.Hmmmmmmmm...

TK

Anonymous said...

OMG I DIE....of laughter! You have outdone yourself Binky!

Anonymous said...

Love it Miss Fit! (lol- sorry for the bad joke :p)

I nominate Johnny as "Miss Chiff". :)

(also posted on your FB so not repeating myself here)