Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Update: Hey, His Name Is Richie!

Two alert readers were kind enough to notify me that Tara Modlin's assistant is named Richie, and yes, he is indeed very nice. Thank you both! And he most certainly is.

I can't believe I had two Ice Dreams conversations with Richie in one week without the manners to ask him his NAME, for Pete's Johnny's sake!

So since I can't be a good example, please let me serve as a terrible warning: This is what happens when you phone and speak and
blog without first applying a thick yet natural-feeling sheath of
caffeine--a protective covering, as it were--to your brain.

Please: Practice safe blogging. Always, always get your caffeine
on first.

After all, we must think of the children! (Mine are usually the first to say: "Mom, have you had any caffeine? Because wow. Pants are so important," as we are headed out to the car and I am clearly under-dressed for the occasion...)


Johnny Weir and David Wilson
get their Starbucks on at Festa on Ice in Korea in 2009.
(Photo originally appeared on IceNetwork
courtesy of Johnny Weir.)

copyright 2010 Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

1 comment:

laura linger said...

Well, I could have given you the caffeine tip regarding blogging, you knucklehead. I would also advise against blogging whilst you knock back the very potent screwdrivers concocted by my husband, Ken. That is, unless you want to be known by all of your gay male friends as "Neely O'Hara" forever after.