Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We Have Now Called in the Marines...

...fighting for the rights of Americans everywhere
to fly that [freak] flag high.

From Johnny Weir's Facebook page:

Will Hayes Holman So I broke down and iTuned your show. You crack me up, dude. And get this: I had six other Marines huddled around the computer all watching as well. One even made a shirt afterward that said, "2010, Year of the Weir!" What can I say? You rock, bro.

So do you, Will. So do you.



Petition update:
We are at 9,350 signatures!
Our goal is to reach 10,000 ASAP!
Please sign right now if you haven't already!
Don't make me send Will and his buddies
over to your house...


copyright 2010 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! are the marines signing the petition? bet they could rack up a bunch of signatures in no time.

Robin

Moe said...

I absolutely LOVED that he posted that on Johnny's page. I happened to drop by his page and Johnny is one of the few fan pages that he follows. Its so amazing! I mean, they are trying to get that whole 'don't ask don't tell' thing repealed in the military right now! Hopefully he bought the whole season!

Aims said...

Semper Fi!