Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Off to See the Weirzard!


A heart is not judged
by how much you love,
but by how much
you are loved
by others.

--The Wizard of Oz
my favorite movie of all time
because
Technicolor
and sparkly ruby slippers
(on Johnny!)
and glittery Glinda the Good Witch
and home
Weir-ever that may be
(this week it's
Bensenville)


Binky and the Misfit Mimes' blog will be on hiatus for the next few days
while Exciting and Glittery Things happen in Binky's life,
beginning with a three-hour drive to Bensenville
accompanied by Lady Gaga blasting from the car speakers
as loudly as possible... :)
copyright 2010 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

2 comments:

Aims said...

Have fun doll, and I can't wait to hear ALL about it! Blow him a kiss for me, will ya?

Anonymous said...

I think you just improved his picture...he looks great in red heels.