Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Fun: Postcards from LA

Click photo for larger view.
(Kayso I have no context at all for this
Johnny-and-Stéphane
mad hip-thrusting / leg-lifting / Pilates-on-ice
extravaganza. So go here for the uncapped version
of the photo and make something up
to enjoy in your happy place.)



Click photo for larger view.
Agentress Tara says, "Here is Patti
with the amazing and talented Mattie Larson,
diva of gymnastics. We LOVE Mattie!"
Mattie also tweeted: "Had a great time
with @JohnnyGWeir and @tmodlin
at Staples Center! You guys are the BEST."


Yes! All That Skate is TOMORROW (and Sunday)! Please join me here for exclusive photos and coverage courtesy of Ninja Girl and my own NicoFierce, through whom I am living vicariously for the next 72 hours or so. To all the fans attending the show: Best wishes for a truly wonderful and unforgettable experience!



Yes! You can own a fine art print of Johnny
perfect for any/every room in the house!
Prints of artist Peter Jurik's "Showtime!"
are available for purchase from his website.
More info here!

Special thanks to Agentress Extraordinaire
Tara Modlin for the photos,
and to Ninja Girl and my own NicoFierce
for their invaluable help!
(and for listening to me whine)

Johnny Is skating in Yu-Na Kim's fabulous show,
All That Skate, in Los Angeles on Saturday, October 2!
Everything you need to know about tickets
and special gatherings of The Cabal
is right here!
PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR POSTERS!
This show is expected to be televised
on Sunday, October 10, on NBC--
check your local listings!

Also on Sunday, October 10, Johnny will be performing
in Skate for the Heart in Youngstown, Ohio!
Tickets are available here,
and there's a discussion page for fans here!
YES! WE'RE DOING POSTERS FOR THIS ONE TOO!
This show also will be televised on NBC
on Sunday, January 16, 2011, at 4 p.m. EST!

Please remember to register to receive
the JW Art Project's email newsletter!
They have great tidbits to offer,
and you get a special sneak peek at an exclusive photo
from the book when you sign up!
The Artbook is expected to be published
by the end of October--can't wait!

Coming up: A special holiday offer!
And more in the series
of translated interviews from the Mook Book
courtesy of the fabulous Akiko Nakata!

copyright 2010 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

5 comments:

germansoulmate said...

Oh, Binky...I´m lol´ing for all it´s worth.

Seeing Johnny on the rink, I immediately thought it looks like he´s doing Pilates. At least, that´a luxation I´m supposed to do as well in my own P. class. The bad thing is, I don´t look half as good as Johnny does.

I´m still trying to imagine Johnny playing a different person on the plane. He´s a tease and I love that.

Thanks for making me laugh.

WheresMyKoppy said...

Great job as usual! I love the pics and the captions, lol!

Grr... Why is Patrick Chan billed above Johnny? OKay, never mind! LOL!

I can't wait to see the show on Saturday!

Princess Johnny-Love ♥ said...

yay! picspam! ♥

more, please? for all of us not basking in Johnny's beautiful aura this weekend?

i'll be holding up posters in my living room! or something . . .

Anonymous said...

To everyone going, you lucky LA people, enjoy this once in a lifetime show! I really hope someone has the sense to bring it to the East Coast, especially NYC!!!


Beth-twitter bsontwit

Mimsie said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!