Tuesday, July 19, 2011

China: Random Bits of Beijing Beauty Whilst We Await Word From Shanghai

Johnny performs in Artistry On Ice-Beijing
to Edith Piaf's "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien."
(source)



Kayso I'm still fumbling my way through adjusting to Google Chrome which actually isn't that hard except that when I imported my favorites from IE8, Chrome kindly put them in alphabetical order which is of course not at all the order I had them in before so now I can't find shit. So let's just make this easy on ourselves and stare at some brief highlight picspam courtesy of the fine microbloggers at Weibo.com while we cheerfully wait to see if more photos are on the way from Eric (and by "wait," of course I mean alternately pace back and forth like caged tigers in front of our computers and then huddle in the corner rocking ourselves and making small keening noises ... )

First, a few more Piaf performance pics (as always, click any photo for full-size view):







LOVE this photo.
(source)



Next, some Bad Romance:





(Yes, after much discussion, the consensus is that
there is a glittery lip print at the top of his inner left thigh
to go along with the handprint whimsically positioned
elsewhere on this costume ...)
(source)




And LOVE this photo.
(source)



And finally, some random pretty:








And that's ... all I got.

Oh wait! There's video!

Here's one of his Piaf performances.
(If the video doesn't play for you, try this link.)



Here's literally three adorable and incomprehensible seconds 
of him and Joannie and a sharp pointy stick.
(If the video doesn't play for you, try this link.)



And here, posted yesterday by Tara to her YouTube channel,
is this six-second spot, the utter randomness of which
totally cracks me up. But yes, I would definitely buy
pomegranate juice from this man. Or pretty much anything else.
And support the American Heart Association, too. Or whatever.



Bonus pic from Eric!
His Artistry On Ice autographed poster.
:)


BTW I love this tweet from my friend Yoko:




Johnny and Eric are in China!
Best wishes to them
for safe travels and wonderful shows!
Need to know when Johnny is?
Check the handy clock in the upper right part
of the blog for the current day and time in China!



Yes! Johnny's dresses are now available
for purchase only on eDressMe.com!



At last: Pop Star On Ice is now available on DVD!
Order yours today from the Pop Star On Ice website!



Johnny tweeted recently:
"Buy my single,'Dirty Love' via iTunes.
Tell all your friends to as well. The more copies sold
takes me one step closer to making a video! №1!"
THE WORLD NEEDS THIS VIDEO
IN THE SAME WAY THAT IT NEEDS AIR.
You know what to do.
Please buy the song from Johnny's website,
or just click the "Buy" button on the player
at the top of the blog!



Hey, Welcome to My World also is available
as an eBook! More info on Johnny's website!


copyright 2011 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

4 comments:

Debora Walsh said...

I know I've said it before....but I absolutely love that new "Bad Romance" costume! In stills, Johnny looks like he has electrical sparks running up and down his body from head to toe. On video, he's like a riot of stars flying around the ice…love that the hood flies off on his first jump and reveals whatever hair surprise he has in store. Sequined hand prints on his bum and sparkly lip smacks on his groin…It's such a bold and ballsy statement-backed up by phenomenal, sexy, skating. I love the overall "Oh yeah? Watch this!” sensibility Johnny brings to these exhibitions.
Then to contrast that with his quieter, more introspective numbers that frankly leave me feeling like I've done nothing of import my entire life, while he's been busy handcrafting beauty and emotion from his own muscles and setting it to music, thank you very much!

I love that China loves and appreciates him. Thank you microblogging gods of Weibo.com and a special nod to "Needle's Photos" for capturing that completely mesmerizing head-on shot of Johnny performing "Non Je Ne Regrette Rien".

Oh...and who can't love a plug from the men's room for the AHA and pomegranate juice?

aaaack said...

Thanks again for these wonderful photos. My daily fix.

Princess Johnny-Love ♥ said...

oh my. it took me quite a while to drag my eyes away from the first photo and actually read today's blog.

so.

the Princess is still ethereal and sexy, except now he's wearing lip-prints and a handprint and fanning himself madly yet elegantly,

Eric is our Beauty Kuma,

and the Chinese fans have been so incredibly generous with photos.

YAY! i've got the happies now! ♥

WheresMyKoppy said...

Alphabetical order, lol! The pictures from weibo.com are great and thank you so much for posting them! Got to love the Chinese fans! In fact, most of Johnny's fans are wonderful and generous. Those that are not are an aberration, aren't they?

We'll need a new computer soon and while I have google chrome available, I've only ever used IE or Firefox.