Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just a Few More from Beijing Because: Wow.

Johnny during his Bad Romance performance
in Beijing on Sunday.
I need this as a poster.
Or possibly a mural.



Seriously, I wasn't even going to blog today because I don't think we've really had enough time to fully roll around in Eric's pics from yesterday, but then I idly leafed through Weibo once again just to see what was new and went: Wow.

So here you go. These don't really need any words, so Imma just tiptoe quietly away and leave you to it.

Click on any photo or on its "source" link to open it in a new window, and then click again for full-size. Do it do it do it.

(Oh, and when you're all ... spent, please click the "like" button at the bottom of the post or at the top of the righthand sidebar to help share the wealth on Facebook. :) Please feel free to click the "tweet" button enthusiastically also.)

(Note [because it's really bugging me]: When testing the "like" button coding last night, I ended up "liking" my own post and then deleting it from Facebook without "unliking" it, so now I look "like" a narcissistic techno-fail idiot. #argh
















More video! This is the "Sex and the City" number
from the Beijing show--very fun!
(If the video doesn't play for you, please try this link.)



Bonus pic! New stunning artwork from @ayukovon on Twitter,
who created this in response to Johnny's tweeted request:
"Give me a snow drift to live in, and a polar bear
to ride around on and I'm yours."
Please click for full-size view, or see the twitpic here.



Very special thanks
to Wendy Stevenz
for her invaluable help all week
in finding so many
photographic treasures on Weibo!



Johnny and Eric are in China!
Best wishes to them
for safe travels and wonderful shows!
Need to know when Johnny is?
Check the handy clock in the upper right part
of the blog for the current day and time in China!



Yes! Johnny's dresses are now available
for purchase only on eDressMe.com!



At last: Pop Star On Ice is now available on DVD!
Order yours today from the Pop Star On Ice website!



Johnny tweeted recently:
"Buy my single,'Dirty Love' via iTunes.
Tell all your friends to as well. The more copies sold
takes me one step closer to making a video! №1!"
THE WORLD NEEDS THIS VIDEO
IN THE SAME WAY THAT IT NEEDS AIR.
You know what to do.
Please buy the song from Johnny's website,
or just click the "Buy" button on the player
at the top of the blog!



Hey, Welcome to My World also is available
as an eBook! More info on Johnny's website!


copyright 2011 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

3 comments:

aaaack said...

Cool and lovely.

Princess Johnny-Love ♥ said...

i'm REALLY loving the red in his hair and the eye makeup. ♥

and wow! @ayukovon's artwork is amazing, as usual! hope Johnny gets some originals to frame.

ty, Miss Binky with pretzels on the side for putting this all together!

xo

Robin

WheresMyKoppy said...

(Note [because it's really bugging me]: When testing the "like" button coding last night, I ended up "liking" my own post and then deleting it from Facebook without "unliking" it, so now I look "like" a narcissistic techno-fail idiot. #argh)
++++

ROTFLMAO! I've liked a few of my own posts also. One person asked me why I did that and I said because it makes them show up better on my wall, lol. And yes I've deleted a couple myself... Nothing like feeling clueless, right? Hee, hee...