Friday, July 8, 2011

Random Friday Flashback

Taken by David Barba
in Vancouver, February 2010.
Posted yesterday by Original Media
in their new Facebook album
from Season 1 of Be Good Johnny Weir.
I could not love this photo more.
And I can't wait for Season 2!



Bonus Viacheslav Romanov!
Photo by James Pellerito; also posted
in Original Media's
album.
Dear Viacheslav, we miss you so much!



And bonus Macy's!


Because we have a million of these!


And I love laughing Johnny!
Happy Friday!



Macy's photos © David Ingogly.



Yes! Johnny's dresses are now available
for purchase only on eDressMe.com!



At last: Pop Star On Ice is now available on DVD!
Order yours today from the Pop Star On Ice website!



Johnny tweeted recently:
"Buy my single,'Dirty Love' via iTunes.
Tell all your friends to as well. The more copies sold
takes me one step closer to making a video! №1!"
THE WORLD NEEDS THIS VIDEO
IN THE SAME WAY THAT IT NEEDS AIR.
You know what to do.
Please buy the song from Johnny's website,
or just click the "Buy" button on the player
at the top of the blog!



Hey, Welcome to My World also is available
as an eBook! More info on Johnny's website!


copyright 2011 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

6 comments:

germansoulmate said...

I miss Mr. Romanov too.

And I loooove laughing Johnny.


Thanks for the additional Friday picspam.

Princess Johnny-Love ♥ said...

Binky, Miss Binky, you are cracking me up!

laughing Johnny is awesome, of course, but my current fave is Johnny admiring the male models. LOVED watching him get his flirt on!

<(*.*)>

Angela Gripesalot said...

Thank you for spoiling fangirls rotten; it's amazing how there's always a new post when I visit!

Julie'sAmazed56 said...

Yes, BESIDES skating Johnny, I love laughing Johnny, kissing Johnny, (oh - spoiler) Viascheshlav Johnny, flirting Johnny, hugging Johnny, emceeing Johnny, la la la la. Nothing else funny or witty to say; just thanks MM and Davey, and everyone have a great weekend!

aaaack said...

Badly needed that Viacheslav Romanov and Johnny Smile fix. Season 2 is so near yet so far. Strains of "Unchained Melody" rise and fade out.

WheresMyKoppy said...

Bonus pics, yay! And where the heck is Season Two of BGJW?