Saturday, April 3, 2010

When a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words...

Our family-friendly photo with Johnny Weir!
Cuties Ice Dreams, April 1, 2010, Bensenville, Illinois.
Left to right: Son David, me, Johnny, daughter Alice.
Many thanks to photographer
and agentress extraordinaire Tara Modlin!
And thanks especially to Johnny,
who, despite an extremely fatiguing schedule,
gave an incredible performance
and was the embodiment of kindness,
patience, and grace with his fans, as always.


... but you know I have a thousand words to say about it anyway!

More to come ...

(P.S. I did NOT cry, nor hide in the bathroom. So yay!)


copyright 2010 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

9 comments:

PumaJ said...

You are a gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Can´t wait for "more to come". Thanks for posting that pic. You look happy. Your kids as well.
And Johnny...well, Johnny...I´m so curious how your perception of him is. Don´t let us wait for too long. You know, the ones who had not have or will ever have the chance to meet him live through your, and others, experiences and stories.

Thanks for posting again!

Rachel Rubin said...

I was at the show too and got a button from you. Thanks for making them and for sharing!

Maria said...

omg omg omg

Napanda said...

I love it! I am sure he felt the love!!

Luna said...

I'm so envious, but I'm really happy for you! I can't wait to read about your meeting with him and his new routine.

laura linger said...

I'm so proud of you! And your kids are so beautiful!

Maggie St. said...

If I was there and you hid in the ladies room...I would have just dragged Johnny into there to meet you!

But, next time, do you think you could SMILE in your photo? LOL Gee, you don't look TOO happy to have finally met him! ;D

I'm so happy for you!!

MommaOwie said...

Oh I totally saw you getting your picture taken!! I was there with my daughter. Her pic with Johnny turned out great.. mine.... my eyes are closed. I didn't try for another since so many people were crowding him for pics and autographs.
He was so wonderful... just as I expected!