Friday, August 12, 2011

Back Here At Home There's Nothing To Do...

Yes, I know he was long overdue for a vacation. 

(That song is totally stuck in my head BTW. I have no one to blame but myself. But my kids and I are going to blame Johnny anyway because if he hadn't gone on vacation in the first place I wouldn't have felt compelled to look up the lyrics in search of a blog title on Monday and then to watch the video and then to start humming the song nonstop resulting in my children feeling compelled to spend the week rolling their eyes and turning up their iPods to jet-engine decibel level ...)

And so I hope he's getting exactly whatever he really needs out of his time in Turks and Caicos, and that he has a safe trip home, and that he returns relaxed and refreshed and ready to jump back on the whiplash roller coaster ride that is his career.

Because damn I'm bored.

So in the meantime whilst we wade though the endless stretch of time from now until he gets back on Sunday, also known as forever, here's some random photos in case you, too, are jonesing for some Johnny ...

As always, please click any photo to open it in a new window, then click again for full size. Cuz they're even more amazing that way.



Poster created by dear friend Jenn Kittler
Even better than full-size view:
Click here for downloadable 11 x 17 PDF file
in case you'd like to print out one or thousand or so ...



IDK when / where this photo is from,
but thanks to Conor Timmons for posting it
on Kiki Dide's wall for all of us to enjoy,
especially since Kiki's not having the best week ever.
Nothing like some gorgeous Johnny to make your life feel 
a little less like it's straight from hell.



Very special thanks to @dapperderp 
for finding this on Weibo and tweeting it immediately
(like some kind of Emergency Johnny Fix Rapid Response Team.
Which is a thing I need in my life.)
Beautiful.



And from the vault, yet another fabulous photo
from Johnny's appearance at Macy's 
in Chicago earlier this summer, 
with special thanks to my dear son David
I love happy Johnny.



Kayso is it Sunday yet ... ?



Hey! There's new stuff on Johnny's website!
He'll be attending Macy's Glamorama Los Angeles
on Friday, Sept. 23, and also performing in 
"Fashion on Ice" on Saturday, Sept. 24, in Chicagoland!
More info here!



Yes! Johnny's dresses are now available
for purchase only on eDressMe.com!



At last: Pop Star On Ice is now available on DVD!
Order yours today from the Pop Star On Ice website!



Johnny tweeted recently:
"Buy my single,'Dirty Love' via iTunes.
Tell all your friends to as well. The more copies sold
takes me one step closer to making a video! №1!"
THE WORLD NEEDS THIS VIDEO
IN THE SAME WAY THAT IT NEEDS AIR.
You know what to do.
Please buy the song from Johnny's website,
or just click the "Buy" button on the player
at the top of the blog!



Hey, Welcome to My World also is available
as an eBook! More info on Johnny's website!


copyright 2011 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

3 comments:

Princess Johnny-Love ♥ said...

yup, very glad he's finally on vacation, but . . .

a week with no Johnny?!

noooooooooooooooo!

soooo happy he tweeted a few times and put us out of our misery.

beautiful posters and pics - ty for sharing!

WheresMyKoppy said...

Nope, sorry, it's not Sunday yet! Not even in China or Japan, lol! Thans for the photos and the poster!

aaaack said...

It's great that Johnny finally gets to take a vacation, but I won't mind if he also takes an occasional vacation from us fans. [#voyeursanonymous]