Friday, August 26, 2011

Yesterday at Fireworks Sports Marketing...







That she did

For which we all are forever grateful. Here's hoping she finds a playground in Niigata where she can take him next week between Fantasy On Ice rehearsals and photograph the hell out of him...



Weir said, ‘Nobody scares me. 
I'm afraid of sharks and spiders.’ 
(Later, he added his agent, 
Tara Modlin, to the list).
Lancaster Online, January 16, 2011. 
Many thanks to Nancy Knisley 
of  The Quotable Johnny Weir blog
for reminding me of this quote!



Bonus pics! Tweeted by designer Betsey Johnson yesterday: 
"Skater @JohnnyGWeir just stopped by the showroom
for his Fashion on Ice fitting! 
Wonder what his outfit looks like??"


And another from Tara of the same moment!



One more! Somehow I missed this on Asher Levine's site
but fortunately dear Tatiana rescued me 
from my ignorance last night 
and sent me over there to ooooh and aaaah...



Very special thanks 
to Super Managtress Tara Modlin 
for the exclusive photos!! 
Uncapped Johnny and Josh photo
available here
Check out Johnny's middle-finger manicure!



Yes! Q and A returns!!
Go read it now!



New on Johnny's website!
How I would love to go to this...



More new stuff on Johnny's website!
He'll be attending Macy's Glamorama Los Angeles
on Friday, Sept. 23, and also performing in 
"Fashion on Ice" on Saturday, Sept. 24, in Chicagoland!
Info here!



Yes! Johnny's dresses are now available
for purchase only on eDressMe.com!



At last: Pop Star On Ice is now available on DVD!
Order yours today from the Pop Star On Ice website!



Johnny tweeted recently:
"Buy my single,'Dirty Love' via iTunes.
Tell all your friends to as well. The more copies sold
takes me one step closer to making a video! №1!"
THE WORLD NEEDS THIS VIDEO
IN THE SAME WAY THAT IT NEEDS AIR.
You know what to do.
Please buy the song from Johnny's website,
or just click the "Buy" button on the player
at the top of the blog!



Hey, Welcome to My World also is available
as an eBook! More info on Johnny's website!


copyright 2011 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

9 comments:

Peace said...

I'm extra extra extra sad tonight, so this was a nice distraction. I can't even think of anything funny to say. But thanks for a few seconds of not as sad.

Binky and the Misfit Mimes said...

Peace, I'm so sorry you're sad. Please know that I'm thinking of you. ♥

germansoulmate said...

Tania will always be the goddess who regularly finds the greatest pics on sites hidden somewhere out in the interwebz. I am for ever grateful for that. BTW, Tania, I love that pic also and would like to see...uhm...more of the whole...uhm...package.

In other news, I also love the pics taken yesterday. Priceless.

Thanks, binky, for closing the week with such a fabulous blog.

Weekend can start now...

aaaack said...

Betsey Johnson is quite the free spirit and is known for doing a cartwheel at the end of her fashion shows. She's 69 but decades younger in spirit and has won gazillions of fashion design awards. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsey_Johnson

Great to see Johnny and Betsey working together. They share a love of embellishment.

Thank you, Binky, for another installment in the continuing saga of Johnny's wonderful world.

aaaack said...

Peace, hope you feel better soon.

If nutrition is among the causes, peeled hemp seed from the natural food store helps me turn the corner. Grind it up, mix with NOT-Smuckers peanut butter, and spread on bread along with NOT-Smuckers concord grape jam. Other sources of omega-3 fatty acids include caviar, walnuts, pecans, egg-yolks from chickens fed with flax seed meal, wild fish, wild rice.

Debora Walsh said...

I'm always struck by how happy that panda is.

Princess Johnny-Love ♥ said...

OMG, Binky, there's way too much beautifulness going on in today's blog.

new pics, a happy panda being sat on, and more new Q&A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

was just talking to my folks and told them about Johnny getting a speeding ticket and then being asked for an autograph. my dad had a good question: "do you think that officer's gonna be in trouble with his wife for giving her hero a speeding ticket?"

HillbillyDingle said...

I was happily scrolling through the blog, reading your captions, when I het that last photo...

*****THUD*****

Woke up a few hours later, and turned on the tele, hoping NOT to find news of another Earthquake!!

Also, after re-viewing THAT photo, and remaining concious this time..


If there's a Earthquake named Johnny, will it be a magnitude 7,5??

Everyone have a wonderful day, and thanks again, Binky, for saving mine with delicious Johnny

OMIGOD...my funny word to type to prove I'm not a robot (sorry, Ev..can't post on here..) is OXYLEG..wonder if that's whatI should refer to johnny's legs as..oxylegs..LOL

WheresMyKoppy said...

I saw THAT photo last night when Tatiana first tweeted it. she is the greatest, isn't she?

Betsey is just...Betsey, isn't she? You have to love people that are so unafraid to be themselves, don't you?

Thanks for the blog and the exclusive pics, MM!

Hope you're feeling better Peace!