Monday, August 29, 2011

Making Mondays Better, One Drawing / Screencap at a Time...

So the NYC airports are supposed to be open today, so I'm thinking that means Johnny and Tara are headed for Japan today or tomorrow. I loved this Twitter dialogue last week:



Tweeted in response by the lovely artist @ayukovon, whose Johnny artwork is always a joy. :)

Here are a few more just this month from @ayukovon:

Love these tiny Johnnys! She explained to those of us 
exclaiming over them on Twitter: 
"These little Js are some sketches of the pictures 
which I draw now." I can't wait!


From yesterday. Beautiful. I don't know what the text says, 
but I'm sure it's as lovely as the drawings.


Screencaps posted by @ayukovon 
from the fab beginning of this
Bad Romance performance from China. 
Yes, I already discussed this life-changing 18 seconds
previously. But Peace Schuyler and I 
can't stop watching, so...



PLEASE STAND BY












THANK YOU.



And one more from @ayukovon:


Yep. That is all.

Oh, and just one more screencap, for Peace, who wasn't having her best day ever recently... 


...but maybe it's better now...



Wishing Johnny and Tara safe travels, 
and wonderful shows for Johnny and all the Japanese fans! 
(And maybe some picspam for the rest of us, 
although there are still 10 more seconds of that vid 
that have yet to be screencapped...)



Q and A returns!! Go read it now!


And look what else is coming up...!



Still tix available!
Or see the ITNY website for more info!



More new stuff on Johnny's website!
He'll be attending Macy's Glamorama Los Angeles
on Friday, Sept. 23, and also performing in 
"Fashion on Ice" on Saturday, Sept. 24, in Chicagoland!
Info here!



Yes! Johnny's dresses are now available
for purchase only on eDressMe.com!



At last: Pop Star On Ice is now available on DVD!
Order yours today from the Pop Star On Ice website!



Johnny tweeted recently:
"Buy my single,'Dirty Love' via iTunes.
Tell all your friends to as well. The more copies sold
takes me one step closer to making a video! №1!"
THE WORLD NEEDS THIS VIDEO
IN THE SAME WAY THAT IT NEEDS AIR.
You know what to do.
Please buy the song from Johnny's website,
or just click the "Buy" button on the player
at the top of the blog!



Hey, Welcome to My World also is available
as an eBook! More info on Johnny's website!


copyright 2011 / Binky and the Misfit Mimes / Lynn V. Ingogly / all rights reserved

5 comments:

Peace said...

I. HAVE. NO. WORDS. (Read sobs of happy between those periods.) 7.5 million thank you's to you, my friend, sweetest thing to happen to me since Johnny. My cries this morning are happy ones. :O* <3 BRB staring now...

germansoulmate said...

I´m always amazed how identifiable these little pictures by Ayu and other artists are. You don´t need to see the face, or the face might just been hinted at, you still know it is Johnny just by looking at the very recognizable posture and/or positions of arms and hands. I haven´t seen a skater who is THAT recognizable. Add to that the beautiful shape of his body...well...it´s not that I´m averse to it at all. I love to watch a human being, male or female, who has a beautiful body and, specifically, who is aware of it. That is one powerful trait and more sexy than anything else.

aaaack said...

Thank you for starting our Mondays off right, Binky. It is like zen being-totally-in-the-moment seeing such pictures.

WheresMyKoppy said...

Of course you know by now that Johnny has tweeted he is leaving tomorrow for Japan. The tweet was sent about ten hours ago. Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures including Ayu's lovely drawings! And Beatrix is definitely right about Johnny being instantly recognizable by the posture, arm positions, the body... And yes, it is a powerful trait and sexy!

Princess Johnny-Love ♥ said...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

you're giving me the happies!